Key Features of
• Data derived from clinical laboratories (meeting Orreco standards) are ingested into the secure Orreco database.
• The data are clustered by physiological system of relevance to the athlete support team, for example, nutritional status, oxygen transport, inflammation and muscle damage.
• Data are compared against clinical ranges, Orreco's athlete ranges and against team and historical data.
• A single 'Readiness to Perform' score is assigned per blood test to ease interpretation of the data, particularly for full team analysis.
• A communication feed with Orreco scientists is integrated into the platform to support interpretation and actions.